The DU700 attaches to the front of any of the 7 Series parking detectors acquiring data from the detector via an optic link. The Nortech Diagnostic App supplied with the unit runs on smart devices with either iOS or Android operating systems.
Data acquired from the detector is sent via the Bluetooth link to the App which then displays information such as; loop excitation frequency, loop frequency drift, minimum and maximum level detection and detector DIP switch configuration. The App has the capability to generate a report and this can be used to sign off a site.
- Compact, hands-free Bluetooth device
- A complete installation report generated for site sign off
- Performance checks on loop and installation
- Compatible with all PDx7x Parking detectors
- Operating range of up to 17m
865FT7001 - DU700 Diagnostic Unit
Power Supply: 1x 3 V, 240 mAh coin cell battery (CR2032)