A dependable single channel detector for higher speed and motorway traffic applications with built-in diagnostic capability. Presence and Fault relay contact outputs. Options include variable presence time and delay timing for queue detection. The programmable delay intervals are 0, 10, 20 or 30 seconds.
For industrial, commercial and domestic applications with average vehicle speeds below 80km/h , we would recommend the PD132 or PD134.
- Compact Size
- Diagnostic Capabilities in conjunction with separate DU100 hand-held diagnostics readout
- Selectable Presence Time and Sensitivity
- Delay mode allows the detector output to be delayed for a pre-set time as used in queue detection applications
- Fault monitor as a separate fault output relay that operates under conditions of loop failure, or detector / power faults
- Fail Safe providing a permanent call to the controller in the event of loop or detector failure.
305FT0001_01 - TD136 - 240V AC
305FT0010_01 - TD136 - 12/24V AC/DC
Self tuning range: 20-1500μH
Sensitivity: Four step adjustable on face-plate
High: 0.02% ΔL/L
Medium High: 0.05% ΔL/L
Medium Low: 0.1% ΔL/L
Low: 0.5% ΔL/L
Frequency: Four step adjustable on face plate, 12- 80kHz (frequency determined by loop geometry)
Output Configuration: 2 output relays
Relay 1 = Presence output
Relay 2 =Fault output
Response time: Turn on / turn off is 60ms.
Presence time: 4-position Presence selection on faceplate:
40 minutes or
indefinite (Approx. 1hour for 3% DL/L)
Delay mode: 4-position Delay selector on faceplate
Indications: The following face-plate indications are provided:
Red LED – power
Green LED – channel indicator
1. Tuning – on steady followed by flashing frequency count (x 10 kHz)
2. Undetect – off
3. Detect – on steady
4. Fault – on with short off
Protection: Loop isolation transformer, zener diode clamping on loop inputs and gas discharge tube protection
Power Options: 240V AC ± 15% 48-60Hz / 12-24V AC/DC ± 15% (1.5VA max@230V)
Output relay and Rating: 5A@230V AC Change-over contacts (fail-safe)
Fault relay: 5A@230V AC Change-over contacts.
Operating temperature range: -40ºC to +80ºC
Material: High heat ABS blend
Dimensions: 76 x 40 x 78mm
Mounting: Shelf or DIN-rail socket
Connector: Single rear mount 11-pin submagnal (86CP11)